Deviantart Spotlight! - The Forums
Main =HP= Harmony's Protectors Registration

Login

Welcome Guest | RSSSunday, 2016-12-04, 11:21 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: {HP}Rarity, {HP}Luna 
The Forums » My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic » MLP Media » Deviantart Spotlight! (The first of many...maybe)
Deviantart Spotlight!
{HP}LunaDate: Thursday, 2012-12-06, 7:45 AM | Message # 1
Founders/Alicorn
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
Well I don't exactly get around Deviantart much, but We have decided to show some of the people that I have encountered that are AMAZING! So sit back and enjoy the ride!

Today's Deviant in the spotlight is a wonderful plush maker (and good artist too) Sophillia!

She has made many plushies (that I wish I could buy because they are awesome) that are stunningly accurate to the show. And at the moment she is auctioning off a Signed Fluttershy. Now this isn't signed by her (although that would still be awesome...), it's actually signed by none other than Fluttershy's voice actress herself! That's right Andrea Libman has signed this Plush! Now if that isn't amazing enough, all the money earned from it's sale will be donated to Shriner's Hospital for Children's Charity! Find it here. Here is some of her work:

I could go on an on with amazing pictures (she makes an amazing Luna, something I plan on buying soon...), but sadly time is not on my side atm and I have things to do XD

"Friendship isn't easy, but its definitely something worth fighting for!"-Twilight Sparkle
Note: sometimes say we instead of I.

lol, will make a more appropriate sig later....

=HP=AppleJackDate: Thursday, 2012-12-06, 1:50 PM | Message # 2
Temporary Admin
YOU PLAN ON BUYING DAT SHIT?!!? BUY ME A DAMMED AJ AND SHIP ME DAT MOFO!!!

p.s. Those are pretty awesome.

{HP}LunaDate: Monday, 2012-12-10, 1:52 AM | Message # 3
Founders/Alicorn
lol hopefully We can get a Luna, and possibly if We got a job We would get you one lol

"Friendship isn't easy, but its definitely something worth fighting for!"-Twilight Sparkle
Note: sometimes say we instead of I.

lol, will make a more appropriate sig later....

=HP=AppleJackDate: Monday, 2012-12-10, 1:20 PM | Message # 4
Temporary Admin
^^ :')

LUV YOU LONG TIME!!!

The Forums » My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic » MLP Media » Deviantart Spotlight! (The first of many...maybe)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016Website builderuCoz