You guys are killing me, lol - The Forums
Main =HP= Harmony's Protectors Registration

Login

Welcome Guest | RSSSunday, 2016-12-04, 11:18 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: {HP}Luna, {HP}Rarity 
The Forums » =HP= Clan News / Events » General News » You guys are killing me, lol (XD)
You guys are killing me, lol
{HP}LunaDate: Saturday, 2012-08-04, 9:49 AM | Message # 1
Founders/Alicorn
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
Come on post people! start threads, begin discussions, laugh and enjoy it. That's what this place is for! We are free from scrutiny and hate, come on it doesn't even have to be pony related. Make suggestions of what needs improving and changing, something. I know there are only a few of us, but that didn't stop us before! lol, maybe just feeling like this place isn't as active as that thread was..... But still, let's not let this die! We Pinkie Promise that we will do all we can to get this going. Cross our heart and hope to fly, Stick a cupcake in our eye.

"Friendship isn't easy, but its definitely something worth fighting for!"-Twilight Sparkle
Note: sometimes say we instead of I.

lol, will make a more appropriate sig later....

{HP}LunaDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-15, 7:38 AM | Message # 2
Founders/Alicorn
*Update* I will begin to try to post everyday here on the fourms (seeing as how I have tried to, but sadly haven't had the time. From here on out I will MAKE time)
hopefully that gets things going here!
....should probabaly make a rule about double posts when/if we get more people....

"Friendship isn't easy, but its definitely something worth fighting for!"-Twilight Sparkle

{HP}RarityDate: Thursday, 2012-08-16, 2:41 AM | Message # 3
{HP}Rarity
when......IF!? ILL RUPTURE YER F*CKEN ANUS WITH MY HUMONGOUS BEAR COCK!

Bronies shall save the world!

{HP}LunaDate: Thursday, 2012-08-16, 8:00 AM | Message # 4
Founders/Alicorn
We...wha?
Alright if We understand you correctly, We shall remain confidant in our ability to get this place going! Optimism in this case is just what's needed!

{HP}LunaDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-28, 6:43 AM | Message # 5
Founders/Alicorn
And thus this single post will be yet another Defibrilator shock unto these fourms. Come on.....post anything, in general, in MLP, I don't care, just get the blood pumping in this place. I'll post a lot of stuff tomorrow hopefully, I just don't have time today.

The Forums » =HP= Clan News / Events » General News » You guys are killing me, lol (XD)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016Website builderuCoz