My FimFiction - The Forums
Main =HP= Harmony's Protectors Registration

Login

Welcome Guest | RSSSunday, 2016-12-04, 11:19 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: {HP}Rarity, {HP}Luna 
The Forums » My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic » MLP Fics » My FimFiction (going to be making a new fimfiction sooner or later)
My FimFiction
=HP=BlackjackDate: Thursday, 2012-09-27, 10:28 PM | Message # 1
Recruit
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
hey all, i'm making a new FimFiction... Just gonna post up some updates of it...

oh and I got my new OC Pony Created already
Name: Blaze (codename)
Race (or whatever its called): Alicorn

Image: http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s410/dragnkilla10/OCPonyBlaze.jpg

Added (2012-09-27, 9:20 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Here you go guys: heres my FIMFiction thing and I already have posted up chapter 1 of my story smile http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Dashite%20Blaze

Added (2012-09-27, 10:28 PM)
i just updated a second chapter

{HP}LunaDate: Friday, 2012-09-28, 7:54 AM | Message # 2
Founders/Alicorn
Group: Administrators
O.o how did We miss this? We shall read it in a little bit though, to sl33py right now...

"Friendship isn't easy, but its definitely something worth fighting for!"-Twilight Sparkle
Note: sometimes say we instead of I.

lol, will make a more appropriate sig later....

=HP=BlackjackDate: Friday, 2012-09-28, 6:45 PM | Message # 3
Recruit
I really suck at writing fictions.. or stories on that matter. So i decided to write this because I want to improve on my writing skills. Well my story making skills

Added (2012-09-28, 10:10 AM)
Whoops, wont be able to read it yet cuz I havn't submitted it yet, but will be submitting it soon with 3 chapters already made. Just ding Final adjustments and increasing word counts

Added (2012-09-28, 12:11 PM)
oh and later Im going to have to move this thread to the 18+ Section as there will be a few scenes not very suitable to some people

Added (2012-09-28, 12:15 PM)
oh and i am submitting the first 3 chapters now

Added (2012-09-28, 6:45 PM)
Posting up some pictures of Blaze

Teenager (Current): http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s410/dragnkilla10/OCPonyBlaze.jpg

Tainted By Dark Energy (Current): http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s410/dragnkilla10/OCPonyBlazeTainted.jpg

Colt (Young) (Before Accident):http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s410/dragnkilla10/ocponyblazeyoung.jpg

Colt (Young) (After Accident):http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s410/dragnkilla10/OCPonyBlazeyoungFA.jpg

Message edited by -HP-Dashite - Saturday, 2012-09-29, 2:39 PM

{HP}LunaDate: Saturday, 2012-09-29, 6:55 AM | Message # 4
Founders/Alicorn
lol, personally I'm not the best either. but the way I s33 it, you just n33d to get your thoughts out there. Sure it might not be pretty, sure it might not be liked by a ton of people, but so long as one person likes it, it was worth writing. Also getting someone to pre-read it and make suggestions is a good idea too. And even collaborations if you n33d some one to elegantly put your thoughts and ideas to words.

(also, srry but I'll read it when I have more time...)

"Friendship isn't easy, but its definitely something worth fighting for!"-Twilight Sparkle

=HP=BlackjackDate: Sunday, 2012-09-30, 8:22 AM | Message # 5
Recruit
WOO!!! YEAH!!! MY FIMFICTION GOT APPROVED!!!!!!!!!! IM SOOO HAPPY!!!!

Added (2012-09-30, 8:22 AM)
eh fuck it. I'm revoking it...

{HP}LunaDate: Thursday, 2012-10-04, 8:36 AM | Message # 6
Founders/Alicorn
O.o why you revoke it? sad We were gonna read it....

=HP=BlackjackDate: Friday, 2012-10-05, 1:26 PM | Message # 7
Recruit
sorry, it was a test run on my skills. I AM FUCKING MISERABLE I SUCK... (sorry for the language)

{HP}LunaDate: Saturday, 2012-10-06, 11:37 PM | Message # 8
Founders/Alicorn
lol, We don't mind the language (but there are some alternatives, such as "buck" instead of "f***")
Now on to business. Never, We mean NEVER, tell yourself you suck. Everyone has to start somewhere, and they get better at things from there. Stay positive, or at very least not negative. As We were told, "Write it like its the best thing ever, then re-read it and treat it like the worst thing ever." while that line may not make the most sense, here is what We get out of it. Write with your heart, then criticize it with your mind, but never let what your mind says blind your heart.

Just don't put yourself down, write, and be stern with yourself, maybe let done per-readers read it and tell you what they think you could do to make it better.

=HP=BlackjackDate: Sunday, 2012-10-07, 8:57 AM | Message # 9
Recruit
first. I didn't think of the alternative... next, it probably doesn't help that I wrote it at like 4 in the morning. (you'll find me quite strange when I'm tired) But I get what you're saying. oh and it probably would help If I pre read it before actually posting it... that was my fault (again up at 4am=Dumb Rob...)

The Forums » My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic » MLP Fics » My FimFiction (going to be making a new fimfiction sooner or later)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2016Website builderuCoz